Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Webquest! it is so much work

We don't know what we are doing wrong but no matter how many times we fix our webquest, it still shows out of alignment in the web! what did we do wrong...? anyhow, i hope everyone's webquest is going well.

6 comments:

  1. I am struggling as well. While it important to use this technology in the classroom, at what cost? It feels like this is a bit beyond the real life usage in the classroom. Just my thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I would suggest you contact lia. Second, do NOT worry about alignment. Those are details lia (I in case you did not realize will help you with. Focus on the content and on making sure things work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, this webquest is driving my group crazy too. We have become experts in downloading the program and start from scratch again. Apparently it has something to do with the way we inserted text in the template. I guess it was so sensitive and we did not realize about it until it was too late. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greengo -- I too am a little hazy on how we will directly use these skills in the classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I open my webquest in a different browser, the spacing, alignment, relative sizes change. AAAAK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im spending so much time on this, my spouse is wondering where the heck I am spending so much time!

    ReplyDelete